So a fellow adoptive mom just launched her line of Babycakes products, which are hair and body butters made from organic/fair trade ingredients. (and while she points out you shouldn't eat it-she advertises that, should you want to, Babycakes would be totally safe to eat) I purchased a jar and have been using it to keep K's braids moisturized.
Friday though was "hair day" and I was taking down the existing braids, detangling, moisturizing with Babycakes and then re-braiding the style. Two hours later I was finished but needed to wash my hands (the Babycakes makes them very smooth but after rubbing it on braids for two hours, I had more on my hands then would absorb) I figured I would wash my hands, then close the Babycakes and put away the comb, and beader, and all the other supplies. I came back in from washing my hands to find the dog had eaten the ENTIRE jar of Babycakes. (yes in less than 60 seconds the dog managed to lick everything out of the jar)
So thanks to Chrissy I now have a dual hair care product/dog treat.
If you want your very own dog treat hair and body butter, you can order Babycakes here. You won't be sorry- the short time we have been using it, it so far is the best product we have tried for K's hair. (and it gets the dog's endorsement too)
Friday though was "hair day" and I was taking down the existing braids, detangling, moisturizing with Babycakes and then re-braiding the style. Two hours later I was finished but needed to wash my hands (the Babycakes makes them very smooth but after rubbing it on braids for two hours, I had more on my hands then would absorb) I figured I would wash my hands, then close the Babycakes and put away the comb, and beader, and all the other supplies. I came back in from washing my hands to find the dog had eaten the ENTIRE jar of Babycakes. (yes in less than 60 seconds the dog managed to lick everything out of the jar)
So thanks to Chrissy I now have a dual hair care product/dog treat.
If you want your very own
2 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! No way!!!
LOL! And I thought it was bad when my dog ate my whole plate of cupcakes! ;)
If you want to re-order, just send me an email and I'll give you a $5 discount... thanks for the great review! Can I link to it from my babycakes blog?
Well I think we have finally found a dog dumber than Liberty. You better make sure you hide the toothpaste.
Post a Comment